QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTING AND SPEECH
Liberty Arts also offers the Trinity Guildhall Acting and Speech program which offers students the opportunity to gain internationally recognised graded qualifications. The Trinity syllabus and qualifications are run internationally with many schools now on the Coast and in Sydney delivering the program. We can also offer the Communication Skills program if requested. For more information, please contact us.
We teach these classes as solo, duo or small groups of no more than 8 students.
All students that have sat the Trinity examinations since 2016 have passed with either a high Merit or Distinction award. This year all our students obtained 81% and over in the Acting and Speech examinations.
Students gain life-long skills in:-
- Directing and performing
- Articulation and projection
- Writing for drama
- Researching, interpreting and contextualising drama
- Vocal skills
- Creative Movement and Mime
Liberty Arts staff are well-qualified teachers that thoroughly enjoy teaching the Trinity curriculum.
Who is it for?
We recommend Trinity Exam classes to primary students who:
- Struggle with confidence
- Need to work on their English
- Have a gift for drama
We recommend Trinity exam classes to High School students who:
- Are keen actors and want to polish their performance skills
- Love drama and want to build their skills ready for HSC drama study
- Love drama but do not necessarily want to take a drama HSC
- Are less likely to gain high grades in mainstream subjects and want to increase their chances of getting a good college or university place.
- Perform well academically but need to improve self-presentation skills and gain confidence at speaking in public. Presenting work in seminars is an increasingly important component of university education.
Why Choose Trinity: